Cydia not working, don't have SSH installed

Reaction score
Hi
I have a jailbroken phone with Cydia installed. When I go to Cydia it shows loading data & then just closes.

Solutions I have tried already:

1. I found a lot of links about how to solve this problem but all of them talk about either doing a SSH or using iBrowser to delete some Cydia files. I don't have SSH installed & now I can't install it as Cydia is not working.

2. I downloaded iPhoneBrowser but it doesn't show all the files on my iPhone as afc2 service is not installed on my phone (which I can do only if Cydia works).

3. I have also tried to jailbreak again using BlackRa1n, the jailbreak works fine but the BlackRa1n icon doesn't appear on the phone which would have allowed me to reinstall Cydia. Can anybody please suggest something.

Thanks

OP
H
Reaction score
Hi
Wasted few days on this as there was no solution posted, finally found something that worked for me...Posting that
1. go to safari on you iphone/ipodtouch
2.go to jailbreakme.com
3.side to download
4. wait and it reinstall cydia and it works
it work fine no problem guys

You will get a warning, if your phone is already jailbroken, don't worry about it & go ahead.
"There is also a warning that jailbreaking an already jailbroken device might cause problems"

IT WORKS

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.