USB Not Recognized

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, OS X v. 10.6.8, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
I have a 16 GB OCZ Diesel Flash drive that I use primarily for work (and mostly with Macs). I recently plugged it into a Windows 7 computer and since I've had problems with it not always recognizing or loading or connecting to Macs. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
If its formatted to FAT 32 it should work on both so the question how is it formatted ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
Reaction score
I have a 16 GB OCZ Diesel Flash drive that I use primarily for work (and mostly with Macs). I recently plugged it into a Windows 7 computer and since I've had problems with it not always recognizing or loading or connecting to Macs. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.

I had a similar issue with a Kingston 16 GB Flash drive... I could read it fine on the PC side but not on the Mac side. It was formatted Fat32 but I still couldn't read it on the Macbook Pro. I then tried to do a chkdsk fix on the PC side and it found an error so I corrected it. However, it still would not read on the Mac. I then backed up the data from the flash drive and re-formatted it using Fat 32 on the Mac. That fixed the problem It was now readable on both systems. BTW on am using Lion on the Mac.. Hope this is useful info to you..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.