All in one w/ laser, ADF scanner, wireless & duplexing.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a student, so I regularly print >15 pages. Duplexing is nice because I get to save some paper and I have less weight to carry around. Wireless is needed because it will be shared with all my family and we don't want to have to leave a computer on just to be able to scan (I have an AEBS, which I know won't work with a USB based scanner, but what about an ethernet equipped all in one?). I need laser because it's cheaper and I can use a highlighter with it (I almost can't live without highlighting). About once a week I have to scan 10+ pages, which is why I want an ADF. I'm afraid not to get one, because if I ever had to scan 50 pages it would cost about as much as the printer does, lol.
Anyways, I'm looking for ideas, experiences (especially with hooking up a all in one to the AEBS' ethernet port), and obviously the best bang for the buck. I'm looking for something under $250.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.