non-wireless magic trackpad and keyboard for macbook pro?

Reaction score
Looking for a non-wireless keyboard and a non-wireless magic trackpad to work with on my macbook pro.

Lately I've been experiencing a lot of numbness when working on my macbook pro 17. It's like the hair on my arm (left wrist) is more or less standing up right... I'm pretty sure it has to do with radiation, as it comes back within minutes after starting to work again. So it is NOT a tired arm-kind of syndrom. It's really frustrating as I need to sit many hours in front of this machine every day for many years forward...

Any suggestions? Does the magic trackpad even exist with a regular cable? The best would be a cabled keyboard where the trackpad is included in the middle, as I completely digg having the trackpad and the keyboard close together....http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1255018

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.