• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Another iphone to add to my collection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
A friend gave me her old iphone 3gs that fell in the lake and was underwater for about two to three minutes on the home screen and she was using it after she got it out until it shut off about a year ago. She got a 4 to replace it cause it came out right after the accident happend.Most of the things worked on it when i got it and i was able to get everything working except for the backlight so am getting a new screen and it is going to be here friday. All I had to do is clean it and it looks and functions like new, I am going to use the this 3gs as a touch because I have a 4.
041cc312.jpg
[/IMG]
0e4a2c22.jpg
[/IMG] The dock connector sensor and the sensor internally by the dock connector are red and the one that is in the headphone jack is pink and the internal sensor by headphone jack is white.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.