PDA

View Full Version : one more week.....

evolve
09-16-2005, 06:17 AM
Oh I can't wait. Just one more week until I purchase the imac G5. I'm hoping that the local mac store will have the same upgrades that is offered on the apple website. If not then I'll have to just order it online and wait the 3-4 extra days for shipping. :mac: :mac: :mac: :mac:

Duracell
09-16-2005, 07:52 AM
I'll also be going to get my iMac next week, on the Saturday from John Lewis in the UK. I'm under the impression they don't offer the same upgrades as they do from the Apple Store but it's probably different in other shops :)

I would just go to my local Apple Store but that happens to be in London which is rather far away :P

thermidor
09-16-2005, 08:31 AM
Why not order it online, save some money and get it shipped to you next-day?

Aptmunich
09-16-2005, 10:39 AM
Apple retailer partners typically have a selection of so-called cto models (configured-to-order). They include the most popular upgrades, but not every conceivable configuration that you can order on apple's website.
In most cases you don't save much by buying online when it comes to Apple products, the stores around munich are actually always a bit cheaper than apple's online store.

UncSki1218
09-16-2005, 10:46 PM
enjoy the new imac.. i got mine a month or two ago and i cant stop using it. good luck and have fun

iNAP
09-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Be prepared for a Macattack.The addiction is beyond cure!