Time Capsule problem

Reaction score
Hi,

Have posted this elsewhere on this site but think i may have put it in the wrong forum so i do apologise !!

Hoping somebody can help as this is driving me mad !!

Purchased a Time Capsule yesterday and after a certain amount of messing around got everything up and running ok except for one thing.

I have my main Windows pc which i connected to the Time Capsule and i use my MacBook Pro wirelessly.

I can now print wirelessly from my MacBook ok but cannot print at all anymore from my Windows machine which is USB connected to the Time Capsule.

Each time i attempt to print i get the popup "USB printer status is not available"

The printer is a Samsung CLX3185 and when i've tried a repair of the driver i get the message "Printers not found" after it completes it search for networked or connected printers.

All was working perfectly before I swapped my D-Link router for the Time Capsule.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks guys.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.