Tutorial forum

Reaction score
Hey,

I wanted to suggest a separate forum for tutorials. I was thinking about writing a little tutorial but then I tough: "Why would I waste time on writing on if it gets lost in all the other topics?". So If their is a separate forum, its all organized and people can quickly find tutorials.

Thank you for reading,
Mac Math

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hey,

I wanted to suggest a separate forum for tutorials. I was thinking about writing a little tutorial but then I tough: "Why would I waste time on writing on if it gets lost in all the other topics?". So If their is a separate forum, its all organized and people can quickly find tutorials.

Thank you for reading,
Mac Math

We have a blog for that type of stuff ;)

Even if you had a separate forum it would eventually get lost in there, ultimately, that's a reality of a high-content forum site.

Also, we have tried something similar to this in the past, but there was not enough participation to justify keeping it around.

OP
Mac Math
Reaction score
What if you made a topic, stickied it on top and in their a list off all tutorial topics?

or just make a topic with links to all the good tutorials posted on this forum?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
What if you made a topic, stickied it on top and in their a list off all tutorial topics?

or just make a topic with links to all the good tutorials posted on this forum?

The point is that most of these tutorials will be moving to the blog, no necessarily stickies in the forums. From a content standpoint, that's the direction we'll be moving.

There will be a way to index them, but it won't be forum-based

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.