iPhone 4 wrist strap

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new to the forum, so I apologize in advance if someone has already posted something like this. I will be going skydiving in the next few weeks for the first time, and I want to film all of it from my iPhone 4. My question is, is there a wrist band accessory to keep my iPhone from leaving me while in freefall? I need something that would be tight and would 100% not come off during freefall. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 i3 27" 16gb Ram
Maybe an arm band. But I would think a pocket would be best. I bet you want to use it to shoot video :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Personally I'd have a rethink about using your iPhone.

There's a the high possibility of the rapid formation of condensation.
You'll have the high wind speed forcing air into the headphone socket, dock connector, speaker and mic.
These things alone will likely damage or kill your iPhone

Add to that you'll likely be wearing gloves which will make the operation tricky.

If I were you I'd invest in or borrow a ruggedised camera like the lumix FT3 or similar

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.