• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

watching videos in yahoo or cnn

B

blueturtles

i've been trying to watch the news videos in CNN and yahoo news and it won't let me. it takes me to media helper, the makes me choose widows media, real player or quick time. when i pick whatever is installed in my computer it says that there is NO MATCHING STREAM.

says this to be exact:

No Matching Stream

The media you are trying to access does not have a stream that matches your default settings. You might try running the Media HelperTM again. Check that you have all required software installed to get the most out of your audio and video experience.

...then it tells me to run media helper again. i can't seem to get it to work. am i using the wrong real player or quicktime? what can i do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.