My iPhone 3Gs rebooting itself frequently

Reaction score
Hello

I have iPhone 3Gs and I upgraded it to Custom Firmware 4.2.1 throw redsnow. And, it was working everything normal and fine. suddenly after two months of upgrading, My iPhone start to rebooting itself and the wifi and Bluetooth disable and grayed-out.

I have tried to reinstall Custom Firmware 4.2.1 but the same problems still. Then, I have tried to upgrade to ios 4.3.2. However, the same problems. even after I made master reset and network reset the same problem still.

could you please help me to solve this problem?

best regards,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OSX10.9.0 MBA 2012 1.8Ghz/4Gb/128/ Iphone4/5S 16Gb
have you tried to install a previous firmware?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Redsn0w doesn't create custom firmwares. It just modifies the existing firmware already on the phone. If you have a custom pre-jailbroken firmware, it was most likely created w/ Pwnage Tool or Snowbreeze.

If you don't need to Ultrasn0w unlock, then update to the stock 4.3.3. If it still acts up, then you have a hardware issue. If it's under warranty, then Apple should replace it. If the problem goes away, then JB the installed 4.3.3 firmware with redsn0w and it probably will not return.

If you do require ultrasn0w, then you could try creating a custom 4.3.3 firmware w/ Pwnage Tool or Snowbreeze.

Honestly, though, if you install a new firmware, jailbroken or not, and then same problem remains--it's probably a hardware issue. You may need a new phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.