Connected to network but can't connect to internet

Reaction score
I'm running OS X 10.4.11. I've never had a problem connecting to the internet until yesterday. It looks like I am connected to my wireless network but when I try to open the internet it says that my computer isn't connected to the internet.

When I run Network Diagnostics, I get green lights on Airport and Airport settings, yellow on Network settins and Red on ISP, Internet and Server. I've reset my router several times. My XBOX Live is working just fine.

I also tried connecting to the internet at my office with no success. Any ideas what could be the problem?

Thanks.
e

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Delete the wireless network connection on the computer and reconnect.

OP
E
Reaction score
By that do you mean disconnect from that network? I've done that several times. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
I am not on my mac, so I cant tell you exactly what settings interface to change, but you want to get to your main network settings panel and remove (not disconnect) all wireless connections.

Maybe someone will be able to tell you the exact settings page to do that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.