HP C310 Printer going 'offline'?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air '13, Mid 2011, 128GB
I bought a Air Print compatible HP C310 a couple of months ago but have been having problems with it ever since I got a new router.

Both my current and previous routers were D-Links but my current one uses Wireless N&G not just G like my previous one.

With my previous router I could print wirelessly from my Macbook, iPad and iPod Touch but now all I get with my new router is 'Printer Offline' when printing from my Mac and when printing from my iOS devices it doesn't appear at all.

I've tried restarting my Mac, iPad, Printer and router all with no success.

Please can someone help me,

thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Did you set the ip and DNS to auto also I had to use the usb connection for my setup on an older HP all-in -one then use networking.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air '13, Mid 2011, 128GB
Sorry I took so long to reply, I never got notified of a response.

I've tried changing the DNS and I.P. settings but no luck and am about to try plugging it into my Windows machine to see if I'll get any luck there.

Thanks any help is appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Also take note if you set to N 5Ghz older devices will not work the mobile devices usually
only play well with N at 2.4 GHZ if you have an auto selection on the radio try that most
wireless routers will have the ability to do b,g and n in this mode. Some newer routers such as the Airport Extreme have simultaneous radios which allows both to work at the same time. iPhones and iPods will only work at 2.4 GHz in N.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.