UK WebHost WordPress friendly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPB 2.2 Intel Core Duo 2gb Ram - G5 Tower PPC - iPhone 4 - 2x3GHZ 12gb Ram MacPro Tower, ATV2
Hi there

Just got a WordPress account.

Looking to use this under my domain name.

My current provider isn't great and doesn't seem very WordPress friendly.

All the web hosts WP recommend are USA based.

Anyone know of any good UK based Web Hosts that have easy link ups with WordPress?

Thanks

Reaction score
We use a company called Cymraeg Wales Hosting and use their reseller accounts for our customers (we do web design) and generally speaking they have been decent.

Unfortunately we have little use of word press with them, although i think i remember seeing a one-click installer for word press in their control panel.

We have only had to use their support a few times. Each time they got back to us fast and their phone support is good. They use to use a free phone number but recently they changed it to a 0845.

I have just checked their site any they allow a free sign up to test their services. Cymraeg Wales Hosting. Welsh Web Hosting at its best - Domains, Web Hosting, Reseller, SSL Certificates, VOIP and much more!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.