URL name repeating itself using iweb

Reaction score
I apologise about this help request I am sure it has been posted before but I cannot find anything similar. Having just purchased a MacBook air I have switched my website design to iWeb. It's brilliant and so easy only once i published it via FTP to my web host I have a duplication in the title. Eg website is www.jayzander.co.uk but it is coming up as www.jayzander.co.uk/www.jayzander.co.uk/home. Please please please can anyone tell me how to get rid of the duplication. I have searched for days and tried putting dots in instead etc but nothing works.
All I want is my titles to be basic as they were.
Waiting hopefully for my guardian to shine on me with a solution.
Cheers
Louise

Reaction score
Louise,

This can be fixed by changing what's listed under the "Site name" field in your iWeb publishing settings, and then republishing the entire site. iWeb uses the Site name field to name the folder it uploads to the server. Most people will fill in something like "site" into that field.

Hope that helps. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.