Wifi connection problem

Reaction score
Any idea why all Wifi hardware in the house iMac, Laptops, iPhone etc connects apart from one of the 3 iPods? Tried turning the router on and off etc. Downloaded the latest OS today. Turned the iPod off and on a few times. Get the message "unable to join network". I remember this happening before for some reason but can't remember how I got around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Which wireless router do you have?

OP
glennpompier
Reaction score
Virgin Superhub.

Chatted to a young guy in an Apple Store today who was as helpful as a kick up the bum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
As far as I remember you can set LAN IPs for particular devices so that everytime it connects the router issues it with the same IP.

Make a note of the mac address of the iPod then log into the router on another connected device and add the mac address into the LAN ip section. Give it an IP address 192.168.n.n
Check the routers DHCP range to see which IPs are valid.

Once done, apply the changes and restart the router then restart the iPod.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.