Help, need iphone info quick

Reaction score
My phone just broke and I'm thinking of an iphone.
It's either the iphone 4 or 3gs. I've heard the 4 has some problems that aren't sorted out yet so the 3 would be better. Best buy didn't have an iphone 3 in stock so I left with nothing...

Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything to worry about with the iphone 4, and is it worth the extra money? Looking at the iphone 4 it's so nice but I didn't get a chance to see the iphone 3 in person.

I plan to get a screen protector for it pretty quick, and possibly some insurance.

Thanks,
Tbone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12GB of RAM, 27", dual core
whomever told you that the iphone 4 has issues, must still be under a t-mobile contract and jealous that they can't have one. I've had my phone since the day it was released, and have had 0 problems.... I know what your thinking... what about antennagate? It's BS, some phones had issues, some didn't... these "tests" people run to show the signal dropping do not hold consistent weight. Most everyone will buy an otterbox or some sort of case, so thats not really an issue anyway. If you have any questions about iphone specifics please feel free to ask me.

Next, I've had both. the iphone 3 is sooooooooooo sllloooooooooow. OMG, spend the extra money, because if you don't you'll be wasting a data plan due to the slow speeds. no insurance is available that is worth anything, and just buy an otterbox case, which has a built in screen protector.

OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I can get the iphone3gs for free and the iphone4 for $160. I'll look into the otterbox, I think there's a few different models of it.

Tbone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.