I love my macbook pro

OP
S
Reaction score
umm lets see, a little bit of everything, from wanting to try it out, to the no virus(i know i read the post on that) to the fact that a lot more businesses are going to macs, including where i work, and there's no one there to provide any technical support for macs, they don't need much but still, so i just wanted to learn the os, and see where it leads, also they're very well made machines, don't get me wrong i still like PC's and windows 7, but is nice to learn something new. Ohh and i love editing old videos with my mac, and photos too, i'm an amateur photographer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBA 11inch, Ipod touch 8gigs 4th+Iphone 3GS, Ipod nano 1.1
u love it like u love ur loved ones...hehe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
I went to mac when I heard everyone tell me that I needed to upgrade from Windows XP since it's apparently obsolete. I figured if I needed to make a move I might as well go with a Mac. I gave my old laptop to my wife, who latched onto my new Macbook Pro instead. So I gave the old laptop to my sister and bought myself another new Macbook Pro. I did spend a bit more for the two Macbooks than I would have spent on a new PC but we're both really happy with our new Macs.

Reaction score
Congreads on making the switch, I am also a recent convert. It's so nice having a stress free computing experience, where everything just works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Pro [2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD]
Glad you're loving your MBP, I'm in love with mine as well. Just purchased it in February and couldn't be happier! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
Hurrah! Congratulations, and enjoy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Glad to hear that you are having a good time. If you ever have a question, just make a thread on the forums :)

- Kyle

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 1067MHz DDR3
It's always nice to hear that people love their Macs. I switched from PC to a Mac in 2003 and have never regretted it. I now have two iMacs and a 13" MacBook Pro all superb computers.

Reaction score
It's interesting that this is the only community (Apple community) that loves and posts about their own products, contrary to groups who might post about Windows and why it's so great. I don't... quite know what it is but the fact that it's an Apple product brings about some urge to spread the word, at least for me it does.

I have a blackbook myself; 4gb ram and 2.2ghz and I love the thing; use it for hours and hours every day. The operating system combined with amazing hardware is really something else and something that hasn't been matched by anyone else yet.

I used to be a real Mac hater and a windows advocate until i went and got the mac about a month ago; just like that I was converted and couldn't stop raving about the Mac computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Un update to my previous post. My sister gave the windows laptop back to me and bought an 11" Macbook Air. I sent the Windows laptop to a friends house and she sold it at her garage sale. It got me $100. So, money in my pocket and that crappy laptop out of my life. I couldn't be happier.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.