Guess who now has an iPhone?

Reaction score
This guy! After trying to find an excuse to get an iPhone 4 ever since it launched on Verizon, I finally found one when I became sick of my Incredible. I mean, I hated that thing, really. Naturally, I turned to Craigslist...and found a brand new, in-box, Verizon iPhone 4 selling for $450.

One great transaction, an activation, and a day later, and I'm more than happy with my decision.

There's no denying that the Incredible looked 'cool'...but the iPhone 4 is, simply, beautiful. I absolutely love the hardware, the weight and feel of it in my hands, the aesthetics; everything about the hardware aspect is perfect.

And iOS... I'm sorry to say, Android, but you're really no comparison. I've had a great time with it, finding apps and music is an easy experience, phone calls sound good, and the multi-platform apps are superior (I'm looking at you, Facebook) on iOS.

Oh, and the camera is amazing.

All in all, I'm a very happy camper and I just felt like sharing that with everyone. :D

P.S.: I also got my order in for a 32GB, Black, WiFi iPad 2 yesterday. So when that ships...my ecosystem is complete!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Sounds like you are certainly happy with your purchases, heck I would be if I had ordered an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with them for some time to come ;)

- Simon

OP
E
Reaction score
Oh, it's been a blast. Gaming is so much better on iOS as well; Battleheart alone is threatening to get me fired from work :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
Oh, it's been a blast. Gaming is so much better on iOS as well; Battleheart alone is threatening to get me fired from work :p

thats funny. im glad you're enjoying it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
soon to be another iMac owner
Every person I know that went from a droid to iPhone after a week 100% of the time says yeah u were right

Wait till u get the iPad :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.