iPhone Hardware Or Software Problem?

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB and can't seem to get any signal, it just says "Waiting For Activation", "This May Take A While", well this message has been showing for some days now, I don't know why but I can Connect to the internet through 3G but can't receive or make any messages or phone calls.

Please Help, I can use both Windows or Mac if this is a software issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Have you tried unlocking the phone for any network?

- Simon

Reaction score
No Internet

I have an iPhone 3GS 16GB and can't seem to get any signal, it just says "Waiting For Activation", "This May Take A While", well this message has been showing for some days now, I don't know why but I can Connect to the internet through 3G but can't receive or make any messages or phone calls.

Please Help, I can use both Windows or Mac if this is a software issue.

Had the same thing on my 3Gs 16GB. I took the sim card out for about 10 minutes and put back in. Every thing works fine now..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
If you have access to AT&T, you should restore your phone to default settings. See if that clears things up.

- Kyle

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.