Can't access Myspace at all - help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac
First of all; before any of you make fun of the fact I still use Myspace, then save it...I've heard it all before. I do not use Myspace for socializing; I use it for checking out band/musician profiles.

I normally wouldn't moan about it; but I have had a problem accessing the site for about 3 weeks now, Its getting a tad bit annoying. Everytime I try to view the site it just comes up with the following message:

We messed up our code so bad that even puppies and kittens may be in danger. Please turn back ...now.

* Have your pet spayed or neutered.

Someone suggested to me that it might be a virus (my Yahoo! email account recently got sent one of those annoying chain viruses that sends to all contacts); so I downloaded iAntiVirus to see if the two were connected, I've not yet done a full scan...but the Quickscan detected no infections. I'm still waiting for results on a full scan.

That said; I have no problem accessing the site via a proxy, but it usually shows up in a foreign language and says theres a error when I try to log in.

Can anyone shed some light on this at all? This has got me puzzled. :\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.