PDA

View Full Version : I'm Claiming Complete Responsibility

RavingMac
03-25-2011, 06:45 PM
I figure with all the Apple stuff I have bought over the last few years that I personally pushed central Arkansas statistics past the tipping point. As a result we are getting an Apple Store! :D
Apple Taking Job Applications for Little Rock Store - ArkansasBusiness.com (http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article.aspx?aID=126237.54928.138379)

BrianLachoreVPI
03-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Hehe - maybe you can get a discount out of them ;) If there was ever proof of Apple dominance - this has to be it! :)

pigoo3
03-25-2011, 07:13 PM
I figure with all the Apple stuff I have bought over the last few years that I personally pushed central Arkansas statistics past the tipping point. As a result we are getting an Apple Store! :D

Hey congrats!!!:) I remember you saying you didn't have any Apple Stores near you. Once it's open...you will have to find some reasons to buy more "Apple Gear"!;)

- Nick

RavingMac
03-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey congrats!!!:) I remember you saying you didn't have any Apple Stores near you. Once it's open...you will have to find some reasons to buy more "Apple Gear"!;)

- Nick

Does anyone ever truly NEED a reason to buy more Apple Gear? ;)

a.j.c.
03-25-2011, 08:33 PM
congrats on getting a local apple store..great news!

i live in the smallest state and we have 2 within 30 miles...

chscag
03-25-2011, 08:37 PM

Sounds great. Now when are you Razorbacks going to fix I-30? :P

the8thark
03-25-2011, 08:40 PM
congrats on getting a local apple store..great news!

This proves it's not about purchasing the Apple products. You can do that online. It's about the pilgrimage to the Holy Grail store right? :)

a.j.c.
03-25-2011, 08:52 PM
This proves it's not about purchasing the Apple products. You can do that online. It's about the pilgrimage to the Holy Grail store right? :)

very true
it's always fun going to an apple store..

now the op can also visit the genius bar if and when he/she needs some technical support

big up side

RavingMac
03-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Sounds great. Now when are you Razorbacks going to fix I-30? :P
We intentionally keep I30 in bad shape to slow down thru traffic, sort of like an extremely long speed bump. ;)

Definitely!
Only 30 miles away! :D I foresee many pleasant Saturday afternoons to come.

MacLicious
03-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Does anyone ever truly NEED a reason to buy more Apple Gear? ;)

No. Just a LOT more money!

Kevriano
03-26-2011, 03:53 AM
We intentionally keep I30 in bad shape to slow down thru traffic, sort of like an extremely long speed bump. ;)

Definitely!
Only 30 miles away! :D I foresee many pleasant Saturday afternoons to come.

You should add "but expensive" in between pleasant and Saturday.

Congrats though, Apple must be very happy with the way the stores have taken off worldwide.