Receiver not working on iPhone

Reaction score
So I bought an iPhone 4 broken so that I could fix it. I replaced the screen and everything works perfectly, except one thing, I cannot hear anything out of the receiver or the speaker during a call. However, when I Facetime with it I can hear out of the speaker and it works fine. I put the mother board in another phone (with a receiver I know works) and I had the same problem. I can only assume it is on the logic board then.
Anyone know of a quick fix for this? I did do a hard reset(DFU) and I still had the same problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Have you done a hard reset by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button. Or doing a clean restore?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
The iPhones quite often have this problem, usually the quick fix is to plug in and unplug a headset or headphones a few times to kick it back into the right track.

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.