Stolen Ipad

Reaction score
My Ipad was stolen :Grimmace: and someone told me that there is an internal GPS and I might be able to locate it. Is this true? I didn't put an app on it to shut it down (I'm not a technie and didn't know they existed until after it was stolen - it is only Wifi enabled - no 3G card in it, or at least there wasn't when I had it here). How/Who can I talk to about locating it. I'm in the Middle East. Any help would be appreciated!!!

OP
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, nice to know, I will definitely activate it on my new one - I thought I had to be on a 3G network (which I'm not here, only Wi-Fi) for MobileMe. Good to now know MobileMe works on wifi networks too.

Reaction score
Thanks, nice to know, I will definitely activate it on my new one - I thought I had to be on a 3G network (which I'm not here, only Wi-Fi) for MobileMe. Good to now know MobileMe works on wifi networks too.
Yep, definitely works for wifi. I have to "find" my wife's iPad all the time.

Sorry to hear about yours being stolen.

OP
Reaction score
Thanks, new one has been ordered and is on its way - first program I will initiate!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.