iPad2 Inventory status?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Just wondering if there's any way to find out about inventory stats at stores, or people are hearing whether or not stores sold out.

I'm in the Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton area if anyone knows about stores in that area.

Thanks.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I'm thinking the best way to find out is to call the individual store of interest. Hopefully the person you would talk to is knowledgeable...and at this point maybe you would get 1 of 3 answers:

1. We're out & don't expect more anytime soon...better to order online.
2. We have plenty...come & get it!:)
3. We're out of some models & low on the models we have.

Of course it would be easier if someone was actually at the individual store of interest...and actually saw in person how many that store has on hand. But then again...1 hour could mean the difference between "having plenty" & "having none".

Hope you get lucky if you're looking to get one this weekend!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
I was at best buy, when all said and done there were about 100 people in line. Everyone got to walk away with a new shiney iPad 2 (yay me) they ran out by the time we were leaving.

I had heard that the Apple stores are slated (see what I did there) to get more on the weekend.

Posted from my shiny iPad 2 ;D

Reaction score
My friend was at the Apple store (Cincinnati) and said there were 600 people in line in front of him, that they ran out and were kind enough to tell those too far back about it. They did give him the option to order one online with the 2-3 week shipping date.

I really wanted one too but opted to buy a 1st gen refurb for now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I am not surprised more people showed up to purchase the second one and they probably thought they would sell the same or less.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.