Thinking about getting an iphone 4 but I have a couple of questions...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4GHz, 160GB, 2GB,SD / Iphone 3Gs 16GB
Hi everyone,I been out the Apple game for awhile and may be looking to come back. I been using Android for the past 2 years (currently the Atrix for the past 2 weeks), so I'm not up to par with the iphone as far as it's features, limitations etc. So I was wondering if some of you can answer some questions for me.

Do the iphone 4 have facebook integration that is as detail as Android's Facebook intergration? I know with the iphone 4 FB app, you can sync pics with your contacts. But does it also provide the FB status updates for the those same contacts?

How's the battery life on the iPhone 4? I assume it will be much greater and depend on the user's usage but like I said I been out of the loop for awhile. I have the Atrix and I usually get about 15-17 hours out of one charge.

Can the Iphone video chat with other devices particularly Android Users and/or apps such as Fring, Skype, Qik? And can it be done over wifi and 3G?

How's the camera? Is the picture quality nice and clear?

I know I will have more questions but I have to get ready for work. I have until March 28th before my 30 days is up to cancel or exchange my Atrix.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Reaction score
I'm not a Facebook user, so I cannot comment in that. I coverted from droid about a month ago, the iPhone and iOS is soooo much better than droid in many ways. Battery life is three times that of my hero. Much better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.