PDA

View Full Version : Apple has me in tunnel vision!

RustProofCorn
03-05-2011, 09:09 PM
and wow am i sure glad! last year when i bought my MBP after being a long time windows bloke ended my longterm search of whats the biggest and best electronics so i could push my chest out.. i just watched the ipad keynote speech and was completely oblivious about there being so many other tablets out there lol.. so when i saw them talking about it i bit and looked them up.. whew what a mistake everyone bashing the next guy it was ridiculous and that is why i am happy with my MBP, iphone 3gs, and next week i will be very happy with my ipad 2. no more i say! bring on the tunnel vision.

TattooedMac
03-05-2011, 09:53 PM
I know where you are coming from RPC

I love EVERYTHING i have and i mean everything works so well wirelessly. No being worried about trouble shooting when something doesnt connect as nothing ever doesnt connect . . . . . Between the Airport Express and ATV2 im so happy. And i cant look outside the  circle for more products.

Wish list

Time Capsule
Mac Mini (Media Centre)
iP4
BlueTooth KeyBoard and MagicPad

Apart from the TC ill be looking at a June buying spree for the other items . . Cant wait and i never been excited about *stuff* in general since i was a kid and thats a bloody good thing i believe. The world gets too serious at times

Thanks for posting Feels good doesnt it lol

Cheers

McYukon
03-06-2011, 01:21 AM
Hehe, sure is fun isn't it? :)

the8thark
03-06-2011, 01:26 AM
I have to agree. Apple products just work so well. ANd I'm really happy when I get a new one.

My wish list:
New imac (21.5inch one)
iphone (but I want one of the non contract $200 ones Apple is rumoured to be working on. I won't want to be on a plan)

An all in one internet router and wireless box.
Apple do not make such a product. And I'm a little sad they do not. I currently use an Airport express and a wired non-Apple modem. I want to chuck the modem and just have one box for it all. But Apple don't make this. And I'm not willing to use a 3rd part solution. Cause I like my airport express too much.

osxx
03-06-2011, 09:38 AM
Guilty for the most part more so than I want to admit I was eager to get home to watch the latest keynote like I really had extra funds in the budget for a new product.

harryb2448
03-06-2011, 03:46 PM
At the end of the day they are all just FREDS Macs included lol!