PLEASE HELP! Gaming on windows with bootcamp...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
Last night I finally partitioned my HD. I have a macbook 17inch, the newest one. I play WOW and other games on it and they run great and look even better than on my xps desktop. My question is. I installed windows vista so that I can play my PC games on it. The first game I installed was "rift" an MMO. My question is... Vista (on my mac) gives my game rating a 1. On my XPS desktop pc its like a 5.5. I know that my Macbook has plenty of ram and lots of upgrades and im wondering how I can get vista to give me a better game rating. The game seems to run great but I havent tried turning up all of the graphics. For those of u who dont know windows gives your game rating according to you lowest score and im pretty sure the 1 is from my graphics score. Please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Well it certainly should not be getting a score like that, could just be a glitch with the software running through bootcamp, did you install the bootcamp side drivers after installing Windows?
Mine used to get a good 6.2 rating on Win7 so yours should get that no problem.

- Simon

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro with 2.8GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3, 500GB Serial ATA @ 7200 rpm, HiRes AntiGla
Hey guys I figured it out! Thanks for the input. I just ran home on my lunch break and I just went into the windows game rating and refreshed it. Its up to 5.5 now and the game looks better on my LED macbook display than on my XPS desktop! Lovin it! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
No problem!

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.