PDA

View Full Version : Maybe mother nature (cyclone yasi) had a good point?

the8thark
02-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Maybe mother nature (cyclone yasi) had a good point?

Yasi weeds out cannabis farms
Yasi weeds out cannabis farms- Local Cairns News | cairns.com.au (http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2011/02/23/150971_local-news.html)

It seems the really bad cyclone QLD has also exposed and destroyed much of the area's weed crop. I just laughed so hard when I read this. But I'm sure the growers are not laughing.

"Why are you applying for natural disaster relief funds?"
"Um my crop I can't really talk about was destroyed"

Haha :)

TattooedMac
02-23-2011, 05:37 PM
HAHA Hasnt affected the price per pound here in the nations capital lol JK ;P

But on a side note, i hope sometime in the future the governments of this world will see the benefits of Hemp.Especially in the medical field working as a pain killer and appetite suppressant. Then the fibres can be used for such a lot of things.

I have Hemp clothes that are nerly 10 yrs old and ill tell you that they look as new as the day i bought them. I cant remember where i saw it but **Hemp** per micro mm is stronger than all other natural fibres in the world today. Just need a government with the balls to allow growing of the non THC hemp to research this more. I cant seeing it happen while im alive though.

Just think though if it was a Government controlling the drug from Seed to Smoke/fibre/clothes clothes, there would be a major downturn in KingPins IMO

My 2c for now

XJ-linux
02-23-2011, 05:42 PM
But on a side note, i hope sometime in the future the governments of this world will see the benefits of Hemp.Especially in the medical field working as a pain killer and appetite suppressant.

I thought it was suppose to make you hungry? Munchies and all that? I need to go back and watch Dazed and confused again I think. O:)

TattooedMac
02-23-2011, 05:45 PM
I thought it was suppose to make you hungry? Munchies and all that? I need to go back and watch Dazed and confused again I think. O:)

O:) Yea right lol ;P

From what i have read it is meant to work as one. In medical use mind you. On the other hand it could be that they are so stoned they cant move to make it to the cupboard or local takeaway lol

harryb2448
02-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Only time will tell the8thark. The Maitland NSW floods of the fifties were supposed to eradicate cannabis growing in the Upper Hunter. Originally planted by Chinese gold miners for use in place of opium.

All that happened is the seed was distributed for miles up and down the river banks, and the following spring was hemp heaven to users.