PDA

View Full Version : Can I Use IKLEAR For My Imac 27'' Monitor?

Addz
02-22-2011, 08:58 AM
Yes Iv got my finger prints all over the screen the more i seem to use the little black cloth the more i seem to get finger prints on it lol is IKLEAR a good product? and it says its for ipads and iphones but im not sure bout my Imac seeing as i spent over a thousand pound on it i don't wanna ruin the screen so i thought id ask

Zoolook
02-22-2011, 09:01 AM
iKlear tends to smear the screens and takes days to come off. That's been my experience.

Jonik
02-22-2011, 10:18 AM
I've used iKlear on my matt macbookpro, my mum's gloss pc laptop and our lcd tv all without a problem.

A small squirt of the liquid onto the thick blue microfible cloth, and then follow the instructions! :-)

osxx
02-22-2011, 05:32 PM
I am not a big fan of a lot of Monster products but their ScreenClean has worked great on my computers and TV's for years does not streak or leave a residue no alcohol or ammonia and it cost the same as everyone else around 19.00 for 200 ml.

chscag
02-22-2011, 06:01 PM
A spray bottle of Wal-Mart lens cleaner works well and is not expensive. Besides using it on your iMac screen, you can clean your eye glasses with it as it also provides an anti-static coating. Good stuff.

Moss
02-22-2011, 07:59 PM
A spray bottle of Wal-Mart lens cleaner works well and is not expensive. Besides using it on your iMac screen, you can clean your eye glasses with it as it also provides an anti-static coating. Good stuff.

Man, that sounds like a good idea! :Smirk:

Addz
02-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Okay thanks for the replies but as im from the uk we don't have wal-marts :P

chscag
02-23-2011, 11:22 AM
You can probably find lens cleaner fluid in any camera shop or one which sells eyeglasses. Of course it may cost a bit more than what Wal-Mart charges. :)