PDA

View Full Version : Man urinates from vehicle

the8thark
02-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Man urinates from vehicle
Man urinates from vehicle | Toowoomba News | Local News in Toowoomba | Toowoomba Chronicle (http://www.thechronicle.com.au/story/2011/02/08/man-urinates-from-vehicle-toowoomba/)

The woman told police a male passenger was urinating out of a window while the driver was operating the car in an erratic manner.

iggibar
02-08-2011, 08:50 AM
I wonder if it backfired??

Village Idiot
02-08-2011, 09:19 AM
What's the story like? I'm not a fan of clicking random links.

iWhat
02-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Reminds me of this: YouTube - Dog Peeing On Curb (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5eMBaskes)

6string
02-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Reminds me of this: YouTube - Dog Peeing On Curb (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5eMBaskes)

Pardon the pun, but PMSL :D

Tarek
02-10-2011, 07:16 AM
I am sorry, I had to pee!

G4 ibookboy
02-10-2011, 09:13 PM
too bad we cant just go pick up our leg and pee anywhere like my dogs do, it would make life so much easier..... LOL!

CrimsonRequiem
02-10-2011, 09:39 PM
too bad we cant just go pick up our leg and pee anywhere like my dogs do, it would make life so much easier..... LOL!

I'm sure you could but you might get weird looks... >_<"

iWhat
02-10-2011, 09:44 PM
I'm glad it's normally illegal. I'm not sure I'd be okay with mistakenly walking through puddles of urine on occasion. :)

CrimsonRequiem
02-10-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm glad it's normally illegal. I'm not sure I'd be okay with mistakenly walking through puddles of urine on occasion. :)

I avoid all wet sidewalks and ground areas as much as I can. You never know what it is. >_<"

MacDude121
02-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Well I suppose.... when nature calls.... You gotta do what'cha gotta do... :|

G4 ibookboy
02-11-2011, 07:53 AM

if you ever come to Chicago, stay away from the subway stations..... the floors and stairs are not wet from the weather :P

1991-C4
02-11-2011, 12:51 PM
The next thing you know it will be illegal to fart in Malawi!

G4 ibookboy
02-11-2011, 07:54 PM
The next thing you know it will be illegal to fart in Malawi!

i think it already is unless you pass an emission test:*

fleurya
02-13-2011, 10:59 PM
Shouldn't have had that big gulp!

I once worked in a hotel in Indianapolis that hosted SAP, I think they were the title sponsor of the Indy 500 that year. Anyway, they had a huge party with all the top execs and a private concert with Hootie and the Blowfish. We spotted one of those "top execs" whipping it out and taking a leak right at the bar! Classy!!

You really do need to be careful of sidewalks, especially lot visibility/traffic areas. Those are usually the unofficial toilets for bums and people waiting at bus stops.

TattooedMac
02-14-2011, 01:59 PM
Being once a long haul Truckie i always had a big necked bottle to go into. We are payed by the Kilometre and driving a B-Double or roadtrain, once you start to put your foot on the brake, slow down, stop, do your business, get back in, start to speed up and finally hit top speed its around a 15-22 minute stop. B-double up around 42t and a roadtrain 130+ton you can see why it takes a while to get up to speed.
Now my point being i use to go while driving so i didnt loose out on $$ @ 32c a kilometre i could do about 10 kilometres and that equates to $3 i would have lost out on :(

This is why a loty of truckies have prostate and urinary trac problems :(

Need to do what you need to do

Funny story though lol

Cheers

the8thark
02-14-2011, 03:17 PM
TattooedMac - That's exactly why the truckies a while back had a strike. You lot so deserve better conditions. And people need to be more reasonable with their goods. We expect them on the shelves yesterday and forget about the poor truckie who has to píss into a bottle while driving or take excess caffine/drugs to stay awake to make the insane deadlines.

That's why at work in the restaurant we understand this and give the food service people ample warning.

G4 ibookboy
02-15-2011, 09:32 AM
i say who needs a prostate ..... rip it out and throw it away then problem solved

the8thark
02-15-2011, 02:49 PM
i say who needs a prostate ..... rip it out and throw it away then problem solved
If you want kids you need a prostate.

G4 ibookboy
02-15-2011, 08:37 PM
i have my kids.... a 2 year old german shepherd, a 8 year old doberman, and a 8 year old cockatoo

TattooedMac
02-15-2011, 09:37 PM
TattooedMac - That's exactly why the truckies a while back had a strike. You lot so deserve better conditions. And people need to be more reasonable with their goods. We expect them on the shelves yesterday and forget about the poor truckie who has to píss into a bottle while driving or take excess caffine/drugs to stay awake to make the insane deadlines.

Mate too true. We suffer like you wouldnt believe and we have been after better rates for the last 30 yrs. People just dont realise that if it wasnt for us you wouldnt have your house, the car you drive, the Mac you are on now and so on. Absolutely everything you use every day is transported by road and us truckies. Here on the eastcoast they think the amount of trucks on our roads will 3fold in the next 10 yrs.
Hope something happens sooner than later to stop the cowboys or **Linfox** taking over

Thanks mate. Im glad someone out there understands us :)

Cheers