Import Email address book to iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
How can I import my email address book (on my Mac, using Firefox and MSN email) to my iPhone (3GS) . I looked at iTunes but can't find a way to import to iTunes. I know how to sync my iPhone with iTunes but don't know how to get address book into iTunes. The get info tab under file in iTunes is not lit up so that don't work. Thanks to any and all who can help.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
I don't quite understand my ranking in this forum. I first joined back in November of 2009 when I bought my Mac. Since that time I have posted quite a number of questions and only received an answer on one, all the rest have gone unanswered leaving me to believe I have no standing on this forum. Again, I posted a question and no answer. Now I don't need an answer as I have now taken on the task on manually entering my email contacts into my iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.