What is the cheapest iphone I can buy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
Hi all, I am just wondering what the cheapest iphone i can buy is.
My phone service is AT&T. Side question, is it worth it to get 3g. Not many places have it available and it uses up battery power.
Thanks nicecrew

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
One other question, I see that you have to pay each month for internet access. Why?
Also, if I am just buying the phone for internet, music, and apps (i dont play games) then should i buy an itouch instead? One other question, I heard there is a free text app, can I do that on my itouch? Finally, is it legal to jailbreak? I would rather fix it myself than rely on a warranty.
Thanks nicecrew

Reaction score
The internet isn't free because you have to use their data to send and receive info. Now if you are somewhere that there is wifi its technically free but regardless with an iPhone you have to pay the monthly data fee regardless.
Not sure about free text apps, there probably are.
Jailbreaking is legal, but overrated and I say that having a jailbroken phone. If Apple added a couple of the functions I use that are only found at Cycadia I'd just go back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.