iPhone Vibrating Issue

Reaction score
Hey,

I've had my iPhone 4 for a few weeks now and everything has been working fine other than when the phone vibrates. When I recieve a phone call/text message the vibration of the phone is louder than it previously was. I did drop my phone from a foot above the ground so I'm sure this caused the issue. The vibration sounds loose or something......What should I do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Hey,

I've had my iPhone 4 for a few weeks now and everything has been working fine other than when the phone vibrates. When I recieve a phone call/text message the vibration of the phone is louder than it previously was. I did drop my phone from a foot above the ground so I'm sure this caused the issue. The vibration sounds loose or something......What should I do?

I'd get it fixed. No telling what else may be damaged, or how much worse it will get. Try it through Apple, or any number of repair shops authorized to repair Apple products.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I would take it to apple, unless there is noticeable exterior damage on the iphone due to the drop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.