Speck matte antiglare film is great

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
I needed something to protect my iPads screen. After some research I found that they run from a dollar to about forty five dollars. Anyway I finally settled on specks antiglare film. You get two sheets and it's about twenty five. So not very cheap but it works fantastic. Before it didn't matter how i held my iPad there was glare everywhere. Now its reduced by at least 80%. I'm really impressed how much it helps. This is the first time I've applied a film so i had some bubbles but I worked them out in about a day. Now its perfect.

I'm really glade I chose the antiglare over the standard film. If you have no protection on your screen yet you should check it out. I got mine from amazon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
I chose Power Support's anti-glare. It went down much smoother than my SGP did on my phone

OP
safarisurfer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
The speck I have on my iPad has zero bubbles on it. There was a few at first but I worked em out easily enough. I will check out your brand when I need one for my iPad 2 screen :p

Reaction score
i've used the Moshi anti glare protector. easy to apply. you can remove it and reapply after cleaning if need be. $30.:Cool:

OP
safarisurfer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
I'm really pleased there is a few of these that are good. It will make things easier later for the iPad two. I hope nothin happens to the one I have now because it's perfect and I kinda want it permanent almost.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.