13" macbook pro wifi acting up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 13" Macbook Pro
So the last month or so the wifi on my macbook pro has been working somewhat intermittently. This happens everywhere I go, for example at home, friends house, hotel, wherever. What happens is the wifi will work fine for and hour or so and then after that almost quit working entirely. It becomes very slow. Right now several pages wont even load at all, apple.com being one of them. The problem is not with the internet as all other computers on the network work just fine. I've reset all my settings and nothing seems to be working. What's wrong?

Reaction score
Network Issues

I am having the same issue, router/internet being dropped Sometimes I can connect to a different network, but 9 times out of 10 it will not connect. Many time I have to do a hard boot, however there are a few times I can just turn off all internet programs or turn the air port on and off..

My wife is using a mac mini and does not have any issues with it..

Any help would be appreciated!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.