• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Question to mac users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am just wondering that I bought my MacBook in a year 2008, that usual, white one...
Well, I have read things like "Why mac sucks?" and so on.. Well, many people say that it crashes, but believe it or not my mac has never crashed. I've even have had 50mb available and it was still fast.
When I used Widnows (also my mom uses Windows 7) it has often problems... And in windows you don't even got to do anything to have problems... I mean.. Where do Mac haters came up with this that Mac is slow and it crashes all the time..
Me as a mac user can say that Mac's the best OS ever, the next one is Linux, but Windows (even Windows 7) are the worst OS systems ever made!

I haven't usen other macs than mine.. So the question is does it really crash often? Is it really slow ? ... In my opinion Mac is so user friendly, where do haters take this stuff?
In Mac Help I've found everything, but you don't find anything in Windows help..

What are your opinions on it?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Pointless. We are not interested in having a OS X vs Linux vs Windows which only results in flame wars. If that is what you're looking for, there are plenty of places to go to flame and/or be flamed.

This one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.