iTunes will not sync videos onto my iPod

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'd really like some help with this

I just got my new iPod Touch for Christmas, and I decided to download some videos from YouTube and put them on my iPod Touch. I downloaded 3 of them, and the first one synced onto my iPod fine, but when I tried to do the same to the others, it said that they could not be viewable on my iPod, which confused me because the first video (the one that did manage to get on my iPod) was from the same website, downloaded in the same way, was the same video file and was pretty much the exact same as the other 2 videos (although maybe 3MB bigger, but I doubt that matters). I'd like some help with fixing this problem

I have iTunes 10.1.1.4, and my iPod's software version is 4.1. The videos that weren't downloading are down below

YouTube - Broken Bad

YouTube - Obama talks to People!

EDIT: Sorry, I meant to put this in the iPod section...whoops

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
The iPod touch has some very specific video requirements. I suggest you go to the Apple site and check out the iPod touch "Tech Specs" page to see what those requirements are. Odds are the videos you are downloading do not meet them.

I won't even talk about the legality of downloading the videos themselves, except to say that talking about doing this may violate this forums rules.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.