Printing via Cortado

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got the iPad since a few months and I'm a newbie in solving problems with iPad. I tried to print something via bluetooth using Cortado Workplace but that program wasn't able to find my printer (HP Deskjet 450) via bluetooth. I don't know what to do. I saw somwhere on that forum closed thread about that and it seems that printing from iPad is possible in that way. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I would be grateful for your help:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Hi everyone,

I've got the iPad since a few months and I'm a newbie in solving problems with iPad. I tried to print something via bluetooth using Cortado Workplace but that program wasn't able to find my printer (HP Deskjet 450) via bluetooth. I don't know what to do. I saw somwhere on that forum closed thread about that and it seems that printing from iPad is possible in that way. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I would be grateful for your help:)

The AirPrint service for iOS only works for a very small number of HP printers. Unfortunately, yours isn't one of them. HOWEVER… if you have a Mac, you can download a little app that makes some modifications that enables a lot more printers to work so long as printer sharing is enabled.
AirPrint Activator « Netputing

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.