laptop protector

M

msett

I bought a laptop sleeve kind of bag just with no strap for my 12 inch powerbook. Its been getting rubbed against nylon interior and starting to show weres its getting rubbed by having scratches. The guy at Apple Store said to get like a soft suede or silk cover that you put around your powerbook. Were do I find one of those? Its not for the screen its for the whole case of laptop.
Thanks
Matt

OP
M

msett

Okay so Ebags.com is taking back my bag and refunding me the money. Any suggestions for a new case I can just slip in my backpack? You guys are probably all busy messing around with Panther but if you find time, please let me know! LOL Thanks guys for all the help.
Matt

OP
H

hokiethang

msett said:
Okay so Ebags.com is taking back my bag and refunding me the money. Any suggestions for a new case I can just slip in my backpack? You guys are probably all busy messing around with Panther but if you find time, please let me know! LOL Thanks guys for all the help.
Matt

I actually got a case when i ordered my powerbook that was made of neoprene (nice shock absorber). Its thin enough to fit in my backpack but can stand up by itself as a regular case as well. Its the marware portfolio for the 15 inch powerbook. I got mine at the apple store but other places probably have it as well.

OP
L

logos

I bought the Tucano 'second skin' from Apple Store for my 12" pb and so far so good, it's a snug fit and there's plenty of padding to protect the pb case from the zip of the skin. It's made of meoprene and it's waterproof too. It was very reasonably priced. If you want a silk liner, go to a fabric shop and see if they will sell you a remnant.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.