iPhone4 and Honda Jazz 2010

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo
Hi, I just got an iPhone 4 for xmas and have discovered that my Honda jazz does not have Bluetooth. (It does have a USB cable to iPod touch but not for the phone.)
So now I am unsure what I should buy so as to be able to drive hands-free.
Ideally it should be easy to install ( I am a girl! hmm....), easy to use and value for money. I live in Portugal.

I have been looking at this product - JABRA SP700 (Jabra SP700 Bluetooth Speakerphone) would this work? My doubt is basically - if my car DOES NOT have bluetooth, should I be looking for Bluetooth products or non-bluetooth products?

The Honda rep here is pretty useless - all they want to do is take in my car, add bluetooth and charge me a fortune!!

Any help and suggestions are very much welcome. Thank you

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't believe you need BT installed in your car to use the Jabra you linked to since it has a built in FM transmitter. (will transmit to your car radio) Now, whether or not it will work in conjunction with your iPhone 4 is another matter. I really can't say for sure. You're going to have to do a bit more research possibly by asking someone who owns one.

Also do some more shopping around for hands free devices that can be used with your iPhone. They don't necessarily have to be BT in order to work.

Reaction score
Motorola TZ700

Hey !!! I am already using TZ700 with my iPhone 4 along with Honda Jazz-X
and both are working grt..

think TZ700 will help u:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.