Printing notes from a book from the iPad

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the iPad for school. I will be carrying 4 books that will be over 3,000 pages that will weigh a F’en tone. I am able to get all of my books on PDF. With that being said, can I print the notes that I type into the iPad from the books that I needed for class and of the the Highlights that I have added. I do not want to print the full book, but just the notes and highlights that I have added

Back ground on me, I have the MacBook Pro 15’ 500 GB, All-in one Mac 27’ I TB, and the iPhone 4 at 32GB. I love the MobileMe and use it every day. I am new to Mac, but I love what it can do for me. I am into school to get my BS in Nursing.

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the iPad for school. I will be carrying 4 books that will be over 3,000 pages that will weigh a F’en tone. I am able to get all of my books on PDF. With that being said, can I print the notes that I type into the iPad from the books that I needed for class and of the the Highlights that I have added. I do not want to print the full book, but just the notes and highlights that I have added

Back ground on me, I have the MacBook Pro 15’ 500 GB, All-in one Mac 27’ I TB, and the iPhone 4 at 32GB. I love the MobileMe and use it every day. I am new to Mac, but I love what it can do for me. I am into school to get my BS in Nursing.

I don't have any experience with what your trying to do, but i will say that there are many note taking Apps, both voice to text notes, free hand notes, and of course typing notes. i'm assuming that those note taking Apps can be printed. Go to the App store and check PRODUCTIVITY Category.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
See this article - link.

Also, follow the airprint link at the bottom of the page. There are only a few printers that support this function. I have read that it will not print highlights - only notes.

OP
E
Reaction score
So from what I am reading, I can print just only the notes that I add to the pdf. file but nothing that I highlight. Since I am so green (NEW) to apple, do you think that they will come out with an update to include this? If there a way that I can see just my highlighted note ONLY? Sorry for all the newbie questions, but I want to make sure that I am buying something that will help me in college and not just a wast of alot of good money.

Thank you to anyone and everyone that can help me make up my mind

EMS

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.