PDA

View Full Version : Stumble Picture Link Broken

Buzzard2010
12-07-2010, 04:48 AM
I might be wrong about this only just happening, but i've only just noticed that the link for the stumble picture under each and every post seems to be broken. Has this been like that for a while and I just havn't noticed? Or has it just happened?

- Simon

TattooedMac
12-11-2010, 04:16 AM
Nah has happened about 4-5 days ago (which is when u made this post) lol is when i had noticed it. Only in Safari though. FF and GC seem to be ok.

Bit odd Admin or a Mod hasnt dropped in to find out more ....... If its the board or not

Buzzard2010
12-12-2010, 04:35 AM
I'm using GC still have problems with it, just tried Safari same problem and like you say FF seems fine.

bobtomay
12-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Am pretty sure it was not working on my XP machine at work in FF either. (Sorry Opera, I had to defect. Too many of my business sites will not work with you.)

This has been reported up the chain.

TattooedMac
12-12-2010, 07:47 PM
(Sorry Opera, I had to defect. Too many of my business sites will not work with you.)

Not good ... When will people start to integrate all browsers .... We are nearly in 2011. I just went to Aust Tax Office site to register a Business and they only supported IE :( Wake up world lol

Thanks Bob ....

Buzzard2010
12-16-2010, 06:10 PM

Thanks Bob

- Simon

TattooedMac
01-24-2011, 05:40 AM
Any word Bob or any Mod about the Stumble link ?? Its not a biggie but just wondering if there is light at the end of the tunnel ???

Cheers

Buzzard2010
01-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Any word Bob or any Mod about the Stumble link ?? Its not a biggie but just wondering if there is light at the end of the tunnel ???

Cheers

I forgot that I had even started this thread lol, I know it isn't a big problem, heck I don't even use it. Just thought that I would bring it to the attention of whomever is concerned :P

- Simon

iWhat
01-24-2011, 01:22 PM
If the moderators could fix the problem, we would. However, iNet the company who owns this site controls the backend.

iNet owns many other sites, so things as minor as a broken image link will not get priority over other major projects. iNet isn't a big company, so resources are pretty limited.

TattooedMac
01-24-2011, 02:21 PM
I forgot that I had even started this thread lol, I know it isn't a big problem, heck I don't even use it. Just thought that I would bring it to the attention of whomever is concerned :P

- Simon

HAHA yea Obviously its not a priority ;)

If the moderators could fix the problem, we would. However, iNet the company who owns this site controls the backend.

iNet owns many other sites, so things as minor as a broken image link will not get priority over other major projects. iNet isn't a big company, so resources are pretty limited.

Thanks mate. I only posted again to bring it to the front to see if it will get passed on again . . . . . They could have forgotten about us ;P

Cheers

Aptmunich
03-08-2011, 03:29 AM
* Does the stumbleupon icon dance*

roflitskyle
03-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Oh, I just realized that it is fixed, I was so used to seeing the broken link :P.

- Kyle

iWhat
03-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh, I just realized that it is fixed, I was so used to seeing the broken link :P.

- Kyle

We could break it, if you like. :P