• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

WikiLeaks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Do you want the wikileaks documents to be revealed?

To me, the government seems to be running like a back stabber. They talk behind your back, but are too scared when you confront them.
But, I'm clearly just speculating. After all, this is the media, and you know how much they spruce things up to get your attention. Same could be said about the gov scaring people though...wouldn't be the first time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Do you want the wikileaks documents to be revealed?

To me, the government seems to be running like a back stabber. They talk behind your back, but are too scared when you confront them.
But, I'm clearly just speculating. After all, this is the media, and you know how much they spruce things up to get your attention. Same could be said about the gov scaring people though...wouldn't be the first time.

Every government, everywhere, throughout history acts the same way. Welcome to planet Earth. ;)

The difference is whether your government will kill you if you disagree with them not whether they'll be shady...they all are.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I agree. I guess this thread is a bit late. It has just been released.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.