Iphone4 video quality in low light/indoors??

Reaction score
Hello - Can anyone tell me how the iPhone4 does recording video indoors and under various lighting conditions? Daylight/indoors, low light indoors, evening indoors with average brightness lamps turned on? Outdoors in bright sunlight? Dusk? I'm not expecting greatness, but hopefully acceptable. :)

Also, will I be able to easily share the vids via email? Like how on my older iphone I can email still pics just by pressing the 'email photo' button?

Thanks for any help!

ETA: Ok, answered one of my own questions re: emailing so that's good. However, another question: is there any type of image stabilizing during video capture (to make the image less shaky?)

C

chas_m

ETA: Ok, answered one of my own questions re: emailing so that's good. However, another question: is there any type of image stabilizing during video capture (to make the image less shaky?)

iMovie 09 or 11 offers video stabilization. It's not a miracle worker but it does help a lot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.