Dual 20" Display - G4 Powerbook

F

forza

Is there some sort of splitter to connect two DVI 20" displays into my Powerbook, with my Powerbook LCD off (or on for that matter).

Apple's website talks about dual monitor display but I'm not sure if they're counting the Powerbook LCD.

I have a 15" base model from 2004.

Reaction score
forza said:
Apple's website talks about dual monitor display but I'm not sure if they're counting the Powerbook LCD.

They are counting the PowerBook's LCD, you can only attach one external LCD to a PB.

OP
F

forza

Are there any Mac desktops, or any Apple product, that can support dual 20" displays (barring any 30" discussion).

Reaction score
forza said:
Are there any Mac desktops, or any Apple product, that can support dual 20" displays (barring any 30" discussion).

PowerMac G5, all have dual DVI out, it can even support Dual 30s. w/ the correct video card.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
mynameis said:
PowerMac G5, all have dual DVI out, it can even support Dual 30s. w/ the correct video card.

Most PowerMac G4, except maybe the very first ones, can support dual screens as well, including the 20" (however no 30").

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.