Waterproof case that is functional!!!

Reaction score
I found this case on eBay a day or two ago. It says that while in the waterproof case, you can use and operate all of its functions! I have one on the way and will update this post after the testing... If anybody wants to see it on eBay, here is the item # 280593240483

I hope it works because it's my early b-day present...

Reaction score
I've read good things about that case.
Its basically a bag, though, and I understand its a tight fit so it doesn't work well if your phone's in a case. That would be my only concern

OP
I
Reaction score
This isn't a bag...

I've read good things about that case.
Its basically a bag, though, and I understand its a tight fit so it doesn't work well if your phone's in a case. That would be my only concern

If you go to the link, you will see that it is not a bag but a case. I have held off buying anything waterproof because I didn't want any of the bags out there...

It is supposed to arrive tomorrow so I will update after some testing...

Reaction score
Well, there wasn't a link, I had to go to ebay and search that item #. I thought it was the "Aqua Pac", which is to what I was referring.

Sorry 'bout that.

Hope it works out for ya

OP
I
Reaction score
Test Results...

I am happy to report that this case is awesome. I filled it with water to get over my apprehension. Went to my neighbors pool and tested further... I love this thing... Hope this helps some of you too...

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I am happy to report that this case is awesome. I filled it with water to get over my apprehension. Went to my neighbors pool and tested further... I love this thing... Hope this helps some of you too...

I want to see some pics of this in action.

Underwater videos at the pool with an iPhone here I come. :p

OP
I
Reaction score
Video on Youtube...

I made a too long vid and posted it on youtube to show you this case in action... It gets the point across....

Search for "zVaSCTHyaQ0" or "aqua box waterproof case" on Youtube...

C

chas_m

Do bear in mind, people, that even "waterproof" cases are only rated for a certain depth/pressure. Use with caution.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MB Pro, 2.66 i7 ; 11” MBA 1.8GZ i7; 13"MBA 2GZ i7 8 GB mem 512GB SSD, 2 iPad3s, 1 iPad Mini
Pretty scary youtube video

it shows water inside the case after the swimming pool test. Better with your phone than mine.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Do bear in mind, people, that even "waterproof" cases are only rated for a certain depth/pressure. Use with caution.

Yes but my pool doesn't go any deeper than 12 feet so it should be fine. It's not like I'm going scuba diving in the tropics with it. >_<"

OP
I
Reaction score

it shows water inside the case after the swimming pool test. Better with your phone than mine.

Of course there is a waterproof rating-6 meters(19ft) for 30 mins...

The water you think you see are drops on the outside of the case and the residual water from the seam of the two halves. While my phone is not as expensive, it is just as important to me... I did not film the escalation of test that then took me to the pool to shoot the demo... The turnip truck didn't just drop me off yesterday...

OP
I
Reaction score
Looks like there are a few more sellers on eBay now. I'm very happy with mine...

Just search Aqua Box on eBay...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.