• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

MISSING: Jenni-Lyn Watson

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Look at picture...self explanatory. We're all praying like we've never prayed before.
Picture 2.png
We are all trying our hardest to get the word out, because that is basically all we can do. So please at least share this note on your wall to spread the word even farther across facebook.

Jenni-Lyn is a young dance major at Mercyhurst College in Erie, PA and went home for Thanksgiving break which is where she was last seen. Even if you don't live in the Syracuse area, we need to get the word out to the whole country so we can get this her back home safe and sound.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.26ghz 4GB, iPod nano 1st & 3rd gen., iPod touch 2nd gen.
best of luck finding her! hope she is safe and unharmed

Reaction score
My prayer's are out for her. Best luck finding her!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
It's terrible when people go missing. Australians know all about Daniel Morcombe. A little kid who went missing like 8 years ago. And not a trace of him was ever found. The whole country searched for him and zip. So sad.

So yeah people missing is terrible. Hope this lady is found safe and sound and can be returned to her friends and family.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
She has my prayers also. Let us know if she if found.

Reaction score
sorry to hear about that idrinorbarsaku :((

it's really difficult when people go missing. my prayers go with you and for jenni-lyn. i hope and pray that is found soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
I just saw the breaking news ad for her come on TV. Where do you live, dude?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
So sorry to hear about this. I do wish you the best of luck in finding her.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I just saw the breaking news ad for her come on TV. Where do you live, dude?

Cleveland, OH. My friends dormed with her at Mercy. Pretty much everyone knew each other through friends. You see this on the news, but you never believe it will happen to someone close. We are pushing out awareness ads to news agencies everywhere. We have yet to hear anything...but we can hear everyone's prayers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she turns up. Possible she was tweaking out from something at school and needed time to relax?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2015 15" rMBP, 2.8GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage, AMD Radeon R9 M370X, 10.11.1
This is when you wish it was as easy as a spotlight search. Best of luck, will be praying.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
It's sad how the news sites wouldn't post/report this incident until one other news organization posted it. The CNN news female host, can't remember her name, brought it out big time!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, 4GB, 1TB HDD, quad-core
Just heard as well, atleast there may be justice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.