GPS Tracker

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I got a quick question, I've done some searching but haven't found a whole lot. For iPhones, is there an app I can install on my phone to check the location of family members with iPhones?

Example:

I have an iPhone and 4 people on my plan not including me with iPhones as well. For safety reasons and concerns I would like to be able to check where they are at, at a given time period. Is there an app that I can install and figure out the locations of the other members on my plan? If anyone knows of anything or if this can be done it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
If you purchase Apple's MobileMe service, it comes with it. Other than that I'm not sure.

OP
Hockey13Playa
Reaction score
If you purchase Apple's MobileMe service, it comes with it. Other than that I'm not sure.

And this is to see the location of the other members phones? I don't want to locate my own phone, but rather see where the other members on my plan are at, at any given time.

There are a lot of fake apps that I've found but there just "joke apps" or "teasers" that only show your own given location.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Yes. The only catch is you have to be able to log into THEIR MobileMe accounts. If you are the one purchasing and setting up the service, it's just a matter of keeping track of their user names and passwords. Once you've got that you just log into their account and locate the phone. It's pretty accurate. I use it to keep track of my kids every once in a while.

OP
Hockey13Playa
Reaction score
Yes. The only catch is you have to be able to log into THEIR MobileMe accounts. If you are the one purchasing and setting up the service, it's just a matter of keeping track of their user names and passwords. Once you've got that you just log into their account and locate the phone. It's pretty accurate. I use it to keep track of my kids every once in a while.

Ok cool, thanks a lot. I am going to keep that in mind. I know moble me isn't the cheapest, so if I can find an alternate route or an app of somekind I will try that , if not I will give your suggestion a try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.