iPhone and Email

Reaction score
i have the iPhone 4 and i have been trying to set up my School Email account and its asking me for the server but i have no idea what it is? im not even sure where to find informatioin like that.. Dont flame.. i just want answers so i dont have to ever ask again....willing to give reasonable information.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Contact the schools IT dept or look on the schools web site for the info.

OP
M
Reaction score
Contact the schools IT dept or look on the schools web site for the info.

good call...okay the school uses "Microsoft Live@edu solution to student e-mail." is that the same or similar to microsoft exchange?..i feel its not?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 21.5 Inch 3.06 GHZ 4GB Ram 500 Gig HD, Ipad 32 GB, Iphone 4S 16 GB.
i have the iPhone 4 and i have been trying to set up my School Email account and its asking me for the server but i have no idea what it is? im not even sure where to find informatioin like that.. Dont flame.. i just want answers so i dont have to ever ask again....willing to give reasonable information.
Thanks

Does your school allow you to do this? I tried doing it for my work account and they dont allow iphones to be used for email.

In terms of setting it up the previous poster is correct your school will need to provide all the information.

Reaction score
Should be something really simple they can tell you. You might can find it out by googling it even. I use exchange email account on my iPhone 4 even for Gmail. Because it allows for really fast pushing and is very reliable. Set it up with their regular gmail set up and it doesn't even work half the time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.